From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 6:54 PM
To: techtalk <techtalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Tracking a kitten

Hello,

I'm throwing this out to a bunch of lists. I got a friend who just got a therapy kitten, about six weeks old. She has gone missing and when we find her i'd like to make sure that we can track her. The kitten does have a collar with a bell on that's it. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks.
Dave.