Re: JAWS volume problem

Thom Spittle

Open your windows run dialog box with windows are. Type in SNDVOL which is short for sound volume. Once in there, tab through and you may see places to change the volume for different applications. Hope this helps

On Sep 19, 2020, at 3:12 PM, Fanus <buys.fanus@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hello list
So then, let me ask my question here about which I was banned from the other
list. I have my system volume go to a speaker connected to my pc's line out
and the JAWS speech goes to a USB TurtleBeach sound card. The speaker
connected to the TurtleBeach is at full volume but I want it a bit louder,
so is there a setting in JAWS or in pc settings where I can raise the USB
sound card volume?
Regards
Fanus