Re: Subject lines in email

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I got in on this one a bit late.  Which group banned a guy for an incorrect subject line?  I am wondering if it is the same one who accused me of not sharing files on a sharing list because of what was obviously a glitch in his mail monitoring program and when I pointed that out, he banned me and won't answer personal e-mails trying to reconcile the situation.

On 9/19/2020 3:31 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:
Yes, so am I! That was patently unfair of him to just drop him and not even explain why, or try to straighten it out.  I'm glad I'm not on that list! Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 3:01 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Subject lines in email

Hi all,

I'm afraid that I'm more concerned that there is a listowner who,
instead of answering Famus' question, dropped him from the list. That
seems to be rather churlish behavior.  Couldn't he have sent the list
rules?  Couldn't he have explained what Famus did and why it was wrong?
It sounds like he wasn't being disruptive but simply trying to
understand why he was being admonished.  Dropping somebody after the
person asks one question is bullying behavior, IMO.  I am sorry that
the blindness community has an individual who exhibits such churlishness.

If 'twere me, I'd write the owner privately and see if things could be
straightened out.   But, then again, I'm an old, tough skinned, grumpy
curmudgeon who's used to dealing with bullies.

Sorry, Famus, unfortunately, life is often unfair.  It just is what it
is.  Have a great day and stay safe!

Ann P.
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.