From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 2:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] problems with gmail

Gmail has some of the best spam filtering out there.  If this stuff is landing in your inbox you should mark it as spam and it won't continue doing so for very long, as Google updates its filters based upon what end users mark as spam.

And although it's too late for you, this is a general rule:  NEVER, EVER, EVER use an unsubscribe link in spam e-mail.  It is only there so that the spammer can confirm that the e-mail address is active and being monitored by a human being.  That makes the address more valuable for resale.