Re: problems with gmail

Troy Burnham

How do I mark messages as spam on the gmail site? I only know how to do it in thunderbird.

Troy

On 9/20/2020 4:27 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
James,

              I can never remember which e-mail clients hand "things marked as junk/spam" information back to Gmail.  So, if you're able, I would use the Gmail webmail interface as you can be 100% certain that the information lands in Google's hands for updating their filters that way.