Re: problems with gmail

Gene

You have to check the check box associated with the message.

From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 8:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] problems with gmail

I found the report spam button using jaws 2020 but when I hit it I got a message that nothing was selected. I assume then that if I find a message even in thunderbird that I can go to the gmail site and find that message again and select it and then press the report spam button?

Troy

On 9/20/2020 7:24 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
There is a "Report Spam" button, right next to the Delete button I mentioned in he previously linked instructions. Like that delete button, I have to brute force SHIFT+TAB or TAB to eventually land on it. Find/Search, whether with screen reader or straight browser, doesn't locate it.