Re: problems with gmail

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 08:42 PM, Gene wrote:
How are you searching?  I found both.
-
With NVDA's find, and it does not find either the "Report Spam" nor "Delete" buttons.   If I hit NVDA+CTRL+F and enter either "spam" or "delete" in the search edit box, I never land on either button and get a not found.  And I've tried having focus anywhere I can think of having focus before commencing the search.

But when I brute force my way around, and hit each, they are announced by NVDA.