Re: problems with gmail

Gene

I don't know why. I found them both using the NVDA find. I was using Chrome but I don't think the browser would matter. I started from the top of the page.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 9:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] problems with gmail

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 08:42 PM, Gene wrote:
How are you searching? I found both.-
With NVDA's find, and it does not find either the "Report Spam" nor "Delete" buttons. If I hit NVDA+CTRL+F and enter either "spam" or "delete" in the search edit box, I never land on either button and get a not found. And I've tried having focus anywhere I can think of having focus before commencing the search.

But when I brute force my way around, and hit each, they are announced by NVDA.