Re: problems with gmail

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Gene,

           I am using the standard view.  And you are correct that certain controls appear only when they make sense.  The Delete and Report Spam buttons only appear when one or more messages are selected, because if none are there is for those controls to take action on.

           The buttons are visible, but still not "findable" for me.