Re: problems with gmail

Laz

The most efficient way to find the delete or mark as spam button is by
using the letter b to navigate by buttons. So if one has checkmarked
at least one message to delete or mark as spam one just presses the
letter B a couple of times from where one is in the messages to find
the delete or mark as spam buttons which are below the list of
messages. One can also use shift and the letter B to locate the delete
or mark as spam buttons found before the list of messages.

Laz

Gene,

I am using the standard view. And you are correct that certain controls
appear only when they make sense. The Delete and Report Spam buttons only
appear when one or more messages are selected, because if none are there is
for those controls to take action on.

The buttons are visible, but still not "findable" for me.

*Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely
fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.*

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121