Re: Question regarding the VIP 3000 talking thermostat.

Robin Frost

Hi,

Going from memory here it's been a while since i had one. But try holding down is it the yes and no buttons together for ten seconds or just the no button? For some reason I think it's one of those. Sorry I can't be more specific. The old brain is failing me.

Take good care.

Robin

On 9/21/2020 3:19 PM, Barb O'Connor wrote:
Hello listers. First of all, hopefully I’ve given you the right information so you can answer my question. I think that is the correct number of the talking thermostat.

The service message has come up on my thermostat. I can’t remember how to clear it and have no idea where my instructions are at this point. Can someone please give me a step-by-step summary of how to change this so I can clear it from the thermostat.

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Barb
Sent from my iPhone