Re: jaws tandem issue

Sam Taylor <sjt1982@...>

Hi Kimsan,

Sounds like the JTVNCProxy service may not be started. Please check out https://support.freedomscientific.com/Support/TechnicalSupport/Bulletin/1453

Cheers

Sam

On 22/09/2020 7:17 am, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

Both users are using same version of jaws, latest.

One is using pro, the other is using home, which I believe that doesn’t matter.

When the individual is attempting to tandem into my laptop, after pressing enter, a message pops up and says, An error was encountered

Error 2152988759 (0x80540057) was encountered by Processor

1.

OK.

Does anyone know what that means and what to do about it?

A message was fired off to a tech support, but I thought I’d ask here if someone might know.

Thank you,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter: