Re: Accessibility Apps

Wendy Walker

I absolutely agree about Voice Dream Reader and Voice Dream Scanner. I
think they are two of the best apps out there. Here is my list:

eyenote (it is spelled e y e n o t e not with the letter I)
Google Maps
Laundry Lens
Nearby Explorer Online
MooveIt
NFB Newsline (for the TV Guide portion)
AirRead

I have almost 200 apps on my phone so I'm sure I missed some.

Wendy Walker

On 9/21/20, Dan Rathburn <rathburndanny@...> wrote:

Here's list.

Voice Dream Scanner
Voice Dream Reader
BARD Mobile
Inote
Soundscape
Tap-Tap See
Visor
FNcalculators
Acrobat

Dan

The nice thing about science is that it's true whether you believe in it or
not.