Re: problems with gmail

Gene

I wonder if there is something odd about the way Google is coded in the standard view.  I can find the buttons using find, as I said, but I tried the suggestion of using move by button and the spam and delete buttons aren't seen when using that command.  When you use b, do you stop at those buttons?  I stop at many buttons, but not those.

Gene

On 9/21/2020 9:46 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Gene,

           I am using the standard view.  And you are correct that certain controls appear only when they make sense.  The Delete and Report Spam buttons only appear when one or more messages are selected, because if none are there is for those controls to take action on.

           The buttons are visible, but still not "findable" for me.