Re: Most accessible Voice Recorder App?

Sis Carrie asked:

"What's the most accessible Android voice recorder app that has NO ads."

Hmm, dear sis; what sort of recording at you seeking to do? Example, are
you thinking of recording phone conversations or just plain voice and memo
recordings? Are you looking for a PAID APP or a free one?

See how troublesome I am? You asked one question, I came back with a
thousand! Well, that's what this brat child does to his sisters! With that
I'll run away and wait for your answers. Take care, regards to all, God
bless!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado