From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 3:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Chirp books

Hi all,

I think I saw a thread recently on this list about Chirp but I wasn't
interested then so I didn't read it.

Are all Chirp downloads free, and if so how do you listen to the book
once it's downloaded?

My mom is the one who is interested, and she'll be listening and I
assume also downloading on her iPad. I'm not at all familiar with how an
iPad works though so if we have to do anything at all please give very
explicit instructions.

Thanks.

Troy