From: heather albright via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:38 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

Sorry, some of my messages went to the junk folder. So I am using notepad with windows10 latest. So  I was able to make the screen reader not announce page breaks; not take them out. I followed jene’s directions as follows: The steps to ignore page breaks with nvda.insert n to turn on NVDA.

step2 arrow down to preferences; arrow down to settings; arrow down twice  punctuation symbol' inter on that, and shift tab once, in the edit box;  type page break'; next tab twice to level combo box all.  tab to okay.

I have sent a inquiry to freedom to see how to reproduce the same outcome with jaws; and waiting for the tec support to get back to me! Reading is some much more pleasant not hearing page break when reading text. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10