Re: dropbox question

Sam Taylor <sjt1982@...>

Hi, This is my understanding, or wait for it to download, which seems to work for me on a Windows machine.

On 25/09/2020 2:57 pm, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Thank you Sam. Can you clarify as the link kinda went over my head so in order to have the mp3 file play that someone puts in my dropbox, I have to disable automatic smart sync?

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Taylor
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 4:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] dropbox question

DO you have automatic smart sync enabled? This link may explain.

https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integrations/sync-uploads/smart-sync

On 25/09/2020 9:50 am, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

I’m unsure if this is a mac related question or dropbox.

What  happening is when someone puts a file in my dropbox, for example, a mp3 it will not play when I vo space or space.

I have to go to sync, click local, leave the db window and come back in and then I can play. How can I set it up so it will play after vo spacing.

Thank you,