Re: accessible disk imaging software.

Rob Hudson <rob_hudson3182@...>

That's why there is the windows talking PE. Between that and something like active@ diskimage lite, you can restore your backups.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerald Levy via groups.io" <bwaylimited@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 06:05:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible disk imaging software.

Here's the bottom line.  There is no inmaging program that is completely
accessible.  Macrium Reflect is accessible only for creating the backup
image on an external hard drive.  But sighted assistance is needed to
restore this image because there is no speech available during the
restoration procedure.  This is true of all imaging programs; the backup
procedure may be accessible, but sighted help is almost certainly needed
to restore the saved image.

Gerald

On 9/25/2020 4:04 AM, Akash Kakkar wrote:
Ya bro, that's the problematic thing about Image for windows.
Otherwise, I liked it's interface but left it due to the lack of
incremental backups. actually I've tried tons of Imaging solutions but
none is properly accessible.

On 9/25/2020 1:20 PM, Smiling? wrote:
Interesting, I was thinking that Image for Windows could successfully
create incremental backups, but apparently you are correct, it only
does full and differential backups because of incremental backups
tending to be troublesome.