Re: MP3 Direct Cut Splitting with Cue Marks

Gene

I still see little or no difference. If I used split points, there may be something I don't know that might change my mind, but at this point, I see no meaningful difference between naming something as I save it such as 01 Back in the U..S.S.R. or entering almost the same information using control n at the split point.

From: Vaddy
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 3:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MP3 Direct Cut Splitting with Cue Marks

In general, this is not necessary. You may enter a track name with
Ctrl-N at every split point or at the beginning of file. Then, on
invoking Save Split dialog, change track name template to e.g. %N-%T and
to create two-digit track numbers, enter '01' instead of '1' in the '%N
begins with:' field.

On 25.09.2020 22:33, Gene wrote:
I don't see you saving time or trouble. Don't you then have to rename all the tracks after you save them? You still have to set all the cue points, then after the tracks are saved go to each one and use f2 to rename them.