Re: Accessible Electronics Mailing List: What Is The Status?

Laz

Hi Ron,

I don't know what email address you used to send your message to the
group owner,. but I have yet to receive any messages from you. As
someone who had ordered from us i sent you an invitation to our
announcement only email list.

The description of this group as shown on the group's home page is the
following,

AccessibleElectronics AccessibleElectronics@groups.io
Providing our customers current information about our accessible
devices and weekly specials.

I send one maybe two, messages a week.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 9/25/20, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:
Hi Group,

Two days ago, I received an invitation from The Accessible Electronics
Mailing List. It sounded like a good group to join. I joined it. I
created a folder and I configured a filter and sent two test messages.
I did not get the messages. I did not receive them. I then sent a
message to the owners inquiring of the status. I heard nothing.

Does anyone know what is going on with this group? Thanks for any help.

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/