Re: accessible disk imaging software.

Smiling?

You are unfortunately wrong, it’s completely accessible. It’s you the user, who needs to know how to access these accessibilities with speech by using Windows PE with speech along with a portable version of Image for Windows as was already mentioned.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 3:05
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible disk imaging software.

Here's the bottom line.  There is no inmaging program that is completely accessible.  Macrium Reflect is accessible only for creating the backup image on an external hard drive.  But sighted assistance is needed to restore this image because there is no speech available during the restoration procedure.  This is true of all imaging programs; the backup procedure may be accessible, but sighted help is almost certainly needed to restore the saved image.

Gerald

On 9/25/2020 4:04 AM, Akash Kakkar wrote:

Ya bro, that's the problematic thing about Image for windows. Otherwise, I liked it's interface but left it due to the lack of incremental backups. actually I've tried tons of Imaging solutions but none is properly accessible.

On 9/25/2020 1:20 PM, Smiling? wrote:

Interesting, I was thinking that Image for Windows could successfully create incremental backups, but apparently you are correct, it only does full and differential backups because of incremental backups tending to be troublesome.