Re: accessible disk imaging software.

Smiling?

You are unfortunately wrong, it’s completely accessible. It’s you the user, who needs to know how to access these accessibilities with speech by using Windows PE with speech along with a portable version of Image for Windows as was already mentioned.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 3:05
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible disk imaging software.

Here's the bottom line.  There is no inmaging program that is completely accessible.  Macrium Reflect is accessible only for creating the backup image on an external hard drive.  But sighted assistance is needed to restore this image because there is no speech available during the restoration procedure.  This is true of all imaging programs; the backup procedure may be accessible, but sighted help is almost certainly needed to restore the saved image. 

Gerald

On 9/25/2020 4:04 AM, Akash Kakkar wrote:

Ya bro, that's the problematic thing about Image for windows. Otherwise, I liked it's interface but left it due to the lack of incremental backups. actually I've tried tons of Imaging solutions but none is properly accessible.

On 9/25/2020 1:20 PM, Smiling? wrote:

Interesting, I was thinking that Image for Windows could successfully create incremental backups, but apparently you are correct, it only does full and differential backups because of incremental backups tending to be troublesome.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Akash Kakkar
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 0:27
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible disk imaging software.

When I last checked, incremental backups were not available in image for windows.

On 9/25/2020 12:51 PM, Smiling? wrote:

Image for Windows:

https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-windows.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Austin Pinto
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 21:51
To: access-uk@...
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible disk imaging software.

hi all.
i require an accessible disk imaging software that can backup and restore windows 10 and data and also has incrimental and differencial backup features.
i used to use active@disk image but it doesnt restore windows 10 properly.
please suggest

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.