best MVNO plans?

enes sarıbaş

Hi all,

So I am currently using Metro By Tmobile's 30 dollars per month cheapest plan, which only encludes 2 gb of data, and doesn't support features like call waiting, conference calls etc. However, my research indicates that I could probably save more and get more perks and data on other MVNOs. Does anyone have recommendations for this? Mint mobile sounds apealing with its 3gb plan. For clerification, I do all data intensive activities off celular and on wi fi. All I need celular for is video calls, since my DSL is far too slow to support those, as well as voice calls and checking e-mail, and sending and receiving voice and text messages.