Re: Does Pontes Media downloader still work

Ron Canazzi

Hi Stevben,

I used Pontes just last night to download and convert a bunch of current songs.

On 9/26/2020 11:05 PM, Steven Johnson wrote:

Good evening everyone.  I haven’t used Pontes in a couple months or so, but I tried tonight to pull down a Youtube tutorial about the Book Port Plus with Pontes, and it will not show me the download button.  Does it still work, or has Youtube done something to render it useless?  Thanks in advance.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"