Re: Does Pontes Media downloader still work

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Hello Gene. I have version 3.1.2-200501. I did reinstall PMD, but my problem persisted. However, I discovered that all of my troubles were related to obtaining my download links in Microsoft Edge. I switched over to Firefox and tried again, and presto, everything worked like a charm. That's a good thing, because I find Firefox more preferable.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 10:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Does Pontes Media downloader still work

It shouldn't matter, but which version are you running?

Its still working, I used it within the last day or two. I have never seen the download button not be available, whether it worked or not. If it didn't work, because an update was needed to get around a change on the Youtube site, the button still was there, downloads just weren't successful.
That implies a reinstallation may be in order. the program itself may be corrupted.