Re: best MVNO plans?

enes sarıbaş

Hi Brian,

I am honestly debating with myself whether to go MVNO/prepaid or postpaid regular plan. I am on metro for my current IPhone 6, but since literally no network officially supports this device, I am thinking of switching to a better  plan when I get a  new IPhone when they come out. I am leaning more towards postpaid though, after some thought, especially since I would be able to benefit from employee discounts, that likely would shave off between 10-15 at least on the monthly bill. And I am not 55  or older.

On 9/26/2020 10:43 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Enes,

           My first question is:  Must this be on an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator), e.g., Metro, Virgin Mobile, Boost, etc.?

            My second, and it's related to the first, is are you 55 years old or more?

            T-Mobile has an incredible plan for those age 55 and over and since they don't require a contract . . .