Problem with Zoom on my iPhone

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Lately on my iPhone XR with latest IOS 13 update, it seems that every time I try to use the meeting tab in Zoom after a previous session, it only says, in progress. I tried refreshing it before, but it didn't change this.' However, when I delete and download it again it works. Then after another session, it does the same and I need to redownload again. How do I fix this? I am not ready to update to IOS 14, because, as far as I know, there are serious bugs that make some precious apps unusable.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com