From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred
Adams
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 06:03
To: talk group <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Voice assistant Sharky

I would appreciate hearing from people on the list that have tried using
Sharky and what they think. I have a microphone and have tried sharky and
get the sounds but where do I go from there? Is it possible to get a
response by voice or does the response come by jaws? I have checked the
settings and everything seems to be OK. I suspect the problem is with me
and not understanding what to do. Anyway, thanks for any info as some
others might also be interested. I asked sharky several times for weather
but was lost after that.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY ABN RET