Re: Voice assistant Sharky

Bharat

so, once you say: 'Sharky', you hear a sound, you issue the command
like, what is the date, What is the time, links list, ETC. & it gets
it for you.

On 9/28/20, Fred Adams <w4hc@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
I would appreciate hearing from people on the list that have tried using
Sharky and what they think. I have a microphone and have tried sharky and
get the sounds but where do I go from there? Is it possible to get a
response by voice or does the response come by jaws? I have checked the
settings and everything seems to be OK. I suspect the problem is with me
and not understanding what to do. Anyway, thanks for any info as some
others might also be interested. I asked sharky several times for weather
but was lost after that.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY ABN RET