Re: Ink Jet vs Laser Color Printing

heather albright

Hello, I suggest you call hp tec support line, they can help you with your search. I do not know any other places that have an actual accessibility line for their products it seems that hp and Samsung are the only ones. Here is hp line hp accessibility number:18776567058. I read online that hp is part of Samsung’s accessibility with printers, they actually tell you to call HP for accessible printer support. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Mike B
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 7:19 AM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Ink Jet vs Laser Color Printing

Hi All,

Our printer crapped out on us and we're now shopping for a replacement and we're considering a laser over the ink jet models.

Can anyone provide us a comparison of color printing between the ink jet and laser models as far as how one looks verses the other?  What I mean is the sharpness of color if printing a picture or something like that.  Printing documents should come just fine and since we don't print pictures that often, but if we do we would like it to look half way decent when we do.

All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!