Re: sync Chromium Edge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Alan,

           As I do not use Edge on my smartphone (which also happens to be an Android powered device), nor use anything but my Microsoft Account with Microsoft products, I don't think I can be of any additional help here.  Let's hope that someone using an Apple ID across devices can advise, as I would have supposed once an Edge sync account (for lack of a better term) was established it should be able to be used on as many Edge instances, on as many devices of different types, as desired.