From: Tim Grady
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 8:05 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Seeking A Laser Printer

Check out the brother line of printers.

-----Original Message-----

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 7:59 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] Seeking A Laser Printer

Hi Group,

I know this has been discussed in the past on this and other lists, but I am in the market for a color laser printer.  It has to be accessible which means some way of interacting other than the touch screen and voiceless screen on the printer itself.

I called Amazon disability which lists dozens of them. They couldn't help me a lot other than giving me the phone numbers for accessibility for Canon, Xerox and HP.

Here's what happened when I tried these phone numbers:

Xerox the number was disconnected

HP never answered--even after 5 hours on two separate phones Canon answered and a woman with a heavily accented voice assured me that the one she referenced would do the trick. Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw. . This device which it is a bit pricey at $379 US weighs in at a massive

64 pounds.  I would consider this more seriously if I could be sure I could lift and position it properly without collapsing my utility table.

So again as I may have done in the past, what are people using for a laser printer and how are they accessing it: app, voiced onboard touch screen, echo device?

Thanks for any help.

--

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.

They ask: "How Happy are You?"