Re: firefox question

Gene

Someone will tell you how the offers can be stopped, but when you hear such messages, let them play fully at least once. If you do, you will hear shortcut commands announced at the end so you don't have to find the message. You can accept or not accept the offer but I'm speaking more generally in case you hear other announcements you want to respond to.

From: Kay Malmquist
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 1:49 PM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] firefox question

When I type in a user name or password Firefox comes up with a question asking if I want to save this info. I have never been able to figure out where this question is so I can select the no box or to tell it never to ask me again. Anyone know how to shut it up? Many thanks for any help.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@gmail.com

Ask for what you want. Believe that you deserve it, and then allow Life to give it to you.

— Louise Hay