From: Sam Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox question

Hi Kay,

From within Firefox, go to tools, options, and from near the top of the page, there is a list, in which you need to choose privacy and security.

Find passwords, which is a level 2 heading, and untick the option called Ask to save logins and passwords for websites

Cheers

Sam

On 30/09/2020 4:49 am, Kay Malmquist wrote:
When I type in a user name or password Firefox comes up with a question asking if I want to save this info.  I have never been able to figure out where this question is so I can select the no box or to tell it never to ask me again.  Anyone know how to shut it up?  Many thanks for any help.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

Ask for what you want. Believe that you deserve it, and then allow Life to give it to you.

— Louise Hay