From: Sam Taylor
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox question

Hi Kay,

From within Firefox, go to tools, options, and from near the top of the
page, there is a list, in which you need to choose privacy and security.

Find passwords, which is a level 2 heading, and untick the option called
Ask to save logins and passwords for websites

Cheers

Sam

On 30/09/2020 4:49 am, Kay Malmquist wrote:

When I type in a user name or password Firefox comes up with a question

asking if I want to save this info. I have never been able to figure out
where this question is so I can select the no box or to tell it never to ask

me again. Anyone know how to shut it up? Many thanks for any help.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@gmail.com

Ask for what you want. Believe that you deserve it, and then allow Life

to give it to you.

— Louise Hay

--
Best Regards