Re: Giving Up on Thunderbird!

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 11:28 PM, Gene wrote:
You may correct me if I'm wrong on these points or disagree
-
I am not going to, because you are entirely capable of doing a web search on "email client attacks" or "email attack surfaces" or similar to get reams of documentation on what has been going on for years.

I'm not going to tell anyone they must do anything.  I'm also not going to tell them that leaving web browsers or email clients in an un-updated state is a wise or safe thing to do, because it isn't.