From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kerryann Ifill
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 2:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] zoom question

Hello

Yes it does provided that no other hand is up.   Also, only if you are the host.

Finally, if you go through the participants list, the persons with hands raised appear at the top of the list after the host and.

Hope that helps

Kerry

On 29 Sep 2020, at 3:49 PM, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

When someone raises their hand, will jaws say such an such has raised their hand?

Kimsan Song

Also, you may follow me on twitter: