From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox question

Someone will tell you how the offers can be stopped, but when you hear such
messages, let them play fully at least once. If you do, you will hear
shortcut commands announced at the end so you don't have to find the
message. You can accept or not accept the offer but I'm speaking more
generally in case you hear other announcements you want to respond to.