Help creating .pls files from radio station URL

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Anyone have a sure-fire method for creating a .pls file for the Book Port Plus or the Blaze ET from a radio station’s direct stream URL?  I have tried to use notepad by pasting the direct stream URL for several radio stations, of course, one radio station per file, and saving the file as a .pls.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.  I wonder if there is a repository on the web that has a lot of real radio stations from which I can create .pls files for media players, not user created internet radio stations.  I want honest-to-God. On-air radio stations, not user createdinternet stations.