From: Jessica M
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2020 7:18 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Strange issue with creating folders.

Hi all,
Not sure if this is a Windows 10 issue, or a Jaws issue, but I can't
seem to be able to create a folder in any location. Normally when I
create a folder, I hit the alt key, followed by h, followed by W for
new folder, and all's well. Now when I hit the alt key, Jzws
announces "show hidden items unavailable", and there's nothing in the
actual menu. Anyone have any ideas where I can go to fix this?

Jess