Re: Windows10 Voices With Screen Readers

Monica Jones

Thank you for this; I sure appreciate it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blaster Nil8
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 8:37 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows10 Voices With Screen Readers

You'll need to download and run the Microsoft speech runtime platform,
then browse the list of downloadable boices. There's a bunch, Try the
zira pro voice first.
That's the one I use and it sounds great.

http://pamgriffith.net/blog/alternative-voices-for-nvda/

HTH,
Blaster

On 11/27/15, Monica Jones <coffeegal57@...> wrote:
In Windows 7, the only SAPI voice I have is Anna. Is there another one
available? I think she speaks well, but she sounds somewhat muffled to me.