Re: a question regarding Microsoft outlook

Carolyn Arnold

That is exactly what I do, Sugar.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sugar Lopez
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2020 7:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a question regarding Microsoft outlook

Hello David,

Welcome.

I use outlook 2016 with Jaws 20 on a windows 10.

What I usually do is copy the e mail,

Go to control 3)in your number row)

Control N for new contact

Fill out full name

Then shift

When you land on company, control M and E

Then paste the e mail addy

Alt S to save.

Maybe someone else has an easier way but this has always worked for me.

Good luck

Sugar

- - Winnie the Pooh

🙏, 😘