From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of david
Sent: October 4, 2020 8:30 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a question regarding Microsoft outlook

hello;
another way to add a contact to the contacts in outlook,

1, open outlook,
2, enter on a message which contact information you wish to add.
3, use the keystroke, ctrl+shift+y
you will hear something like, copy to dialog,
4, now press the letter "c" until you hear contacts, press enter,
now the information will be there,
the name, and if you tab you will see the email address.
you can add other information,
when you are finished, alt+s=save,
now, your placed back into the message.

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a dream.