Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2020 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Disabling "what device did you plug in?" announcement

Norma

There is indeed a checkbox to stop these dialogs from showing, however, the dialog is not the most accessible.

Possibly using the touch cursor, if you are a JAWS user, might help access the checkbox.

I have always needed sighted assistance to place a check mark into that box as I have had the same experience with not being able to access it.