Re: a question regarding Microsoft outlook

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I am really unclear at this point as to what is being asked for.

It is easy, and the instructions have been given, to do a quick creation of a contact using the From field in an e-mail message.

If the address is in the message body, which is how I interpreted, "If there is an address in a message, I'd like to put it right in to my book," Then Sugar's copy and paste method is the only one I know of for doing that.