Help with a win10& JAWS issues

Walter Ramage

Hi all.  I have two questions the first is about the view in Win10.  I understand that the default view in Win10 is details but I am used to working with list views.  In Win10 how can I change all folders to list view and to make that view permanent?

The second question is about JAWS.  In previous versions I could change things such as graphics by doing insert +V and then looking for graphics and change the setting via the spacebar. However now I'm using JAWS 2020 I can do an insert +v but when I find graphics the space bar has no effect.  How do I change these settings please.

Any help appreciated.  I am using Win10 and JAWS 2020.  Walter.