Gmail questions

Greg Wocher

Hello all,
I am going to switch my main email to a gmail address. Right now I have my own domain and website hosted thru Brightside Networks. I am going to probably be letting it go to save money. I have some questions about using gmail. First, if I create a label in gmail will that come down to my email program as a folder? I like sorting my mails into folders to make it easier to go thru. Secondly, when I send an email to a list is there a way to make sure I see a copy of that email on the list and not just the responses?

Thanks,
Greg Wocher