Re: playing books on thumb with victor

Laz

Monte, If the thumb drive is larger than 32GB you'll have to format it
as FAT32 so the Victor Stream can see it. I recommend you just use an
SD card though instead of a thumb drive as that charging port design
isn't the most reliable thing in the world and unless your Stream is
still under warranty it'll cost you a pretty penny to have it fixed.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 10/7/20, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi list, and Laz!

I want to put talking books on a usb thumb drive and play them with Victor
Second Gen.

Does the thumb drive have to be formatted like the s d card.

Can I put daisy and mp3 formatted books on this thumb drive.

Thanks for suggestions,

Monte

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/