From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: October 7, 2020 10:10 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] playing books on thumb with victor

Monte, If the thumb drive is larger than 32GB you'll have to format it as FAT32 so the Victor Stream can see it. I recommend you just use an SD card though instead of a thumb drive as that charging port design isn't the most reliable thing in the world and unless your Stream is still under warranty it'll cost you a pretty penny to have it fixed.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 10/7/20, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi list, and Laz!

I want to put talking books on a usb thumb drive and play them with
Victor Second Gen.

Does the thumb drive have to be formatted like the s d card.

Can I put daisy and mp3 formatted books on this thumb drive.

Thanks for suggestions,

Monte

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player/book Reader, Victor Reader Stream & Trek, blindshell Classic phone, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/