Re: Gmail questions

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 07:35 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
I’m afraid there’s no way to see messages you sent a list in Gmail unless you send yourself a copy.
-
This is incorrect.  Gmail behaves just like any other e-mail service.  You can set whether you want to have a copy of your own messages sent back to you in Groups.io Account Settings, Preferences page, I always want copies of my own emails checkbox (which I cannot recall what the default state is, mine is off, as I do not either need nor want copies of my own messages coming in to my inbox - they're already in sent).

If I want to know what I sent to a given list I just look in my Sent mail box and search using a term that will limit the result to the group or groups I want or by subject line, in most cases.